Monday, March 22, 2010

I know how much Yahweh loves me.....

Oh my soul, praise the Lord for His everlasting love for all of us. Everyday i will praise and thank You, Abba Father for loving us as we are. You are good and gracious to us even though we are not worthy but in Christ we are precious to You. When i look at the cross i know how much You love me. Oh my soul, praise the Lord for His mercy and grace for all of us. Thank You, Abba Father that You never leave nor forsake me. Hold all of us close to Your heart and never let us go. Help us to walk in Christ and rooted in Him as we live our lives here on earth by the power of Your Holy Spirit. As we entrust and submit ourselves to Jesus we know we will have everlasting joy and victory belong to us. Hallelujah! Everyday i will thank and praise You for Jesus our Lord and Savior. All glory be to the Mighty God Creator of heaven and earth. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment