Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thank You, Father for Your everlasting love......

Psalm 103:13
As a father pities his children, So the Lord pities those who fear Him.
God shows His amazing grace and love toward us through His only Son Jesus on the CROSS.......Indeed God loves us so much. John 3:16. I prayed to God that one day my mother and my siblings hearts will be filled with love for Christ for who He is and proclaim How great is our God. I love You, Abba Father, for Your everlasting love toward me. I know only by Your grace that we are able to go through all the challenges that we faced in Toronto by trusting and believing in Your love toward us. To know that the power of Christ will lead us through as long as we believe in You. Thank You, Father for all our friends who uphold us in theirs prayers, bless them, Lord God, i pray in Jesus` name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that within me bless the Lord!



No comments:

Post a Comment