Friday, April 9, 2010

The real story that touch my heart forever.....

Easter day is about Christ`s suffering on the cross for all sinners. Whoever believes in Him, his sins are forgiven and have salvation in Him. Everyday i thank and praise God for His Only Son Jesus Christ whom has come to wash away my sins and set me free. Easter story always touched my heart and i shed tears to know that how much Jesus loves me. Deep down i shed tears out of sadness and joyness to know that i am child of God in Christ. He lives i live too. Amazing love and grace God has given to His people. Hallelujah! for He has given us victory in Christ. Thank you, Jesus for Your love toward me. All glory be to God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Crown Him with many crowns..... He worthy to be praised.

No comments:

Post a Comment