Friday, November 12, 2010

Lord, be my helper.

Psalm 28:6-7
Blessed be the Lord, because He has heard the voice of my supplications. The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song i will praise Him.
Thank You, Father for You are there for me always. My faith in the Lord has indeed grown so much since i work in TH. I am able to enjoy working in TH is only by His grace and Holy Spirit who is my Helper and Defender. I know without the help of the Holy Spirit i am not able to continue working in TH. In times of needs, my God is there for me as long as i put my trust in Him that He will make everything beautiful as long as i am obedient to His word. Be kind to one another and not to judge people for what they do but what my actions are( if is pleasing to God and right in the eye of God) Every morning before i go to work i pray to my God for His blessings. Praise the Lord! Jesus is my Good Shepherd who watch over me. I shall praise my Lord my God all day long for His amazing love and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment