Monday, November 23, 2009

God the Father will carry us ................

Deuteronomy 1:29-31
Do not be terrified, or afraid of them. The Lord your God who goes before you. He will fight for you, according to all He did for you in Egypt before your eyes, and in the wilderness where you saw how the Lord your God carried you, as a man carries his son, in all the way that you went until you came to this place.
I always remind myself these words the Lord has given me in Malaysia when i had doubts and anxiety about coming to TO when i prayed and seek the Lord. You are good and gracious to me, Abba Father, i praise and thank you for your words and promises that whatever mountains and storms i face while in TO my Mighty God my Father will carries my family and i through victoriously. I looked to the past how my God has carried us through and He shall carries us no matter where we are because He loves us. Thanks be to God who gives us victory in Jesus Christ. Praise the Lord for His loves endures forever.........................
1 John 4:15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.



No comments:

Post a Comment