Thursday, November 19, 2009

Whoever believe in Jesus Christ is bless forever...

Jesus said in John 20:29 Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.
I know i am blessed wherever i go because i believed Jesus Christ is Son of God who is my Lord and Savior, my Redeemer, my Healer, my Deliverer, my Provider, my Rock and Refuge, my Protector, my Friend, my Good Shepherd etc.... and in Him i am child of God. Amazing...................
So what about you? Do you want to know Christ too?????? He is waiting and knocking ? All you need to do is open your heart and receive Him. Do you know that God loves you and i so much that He sent His only Son to take away all our sins on the cross? I believed what about you?
John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment