Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jesus, the savior of the world

John 11:40
Jesus said " Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?"
I always praise and thank God for choosing me and my family into His glorious kingdom. Indeed, it is by the His grace that we have salvation in Jesus Christ and are children of God. I believe that Christ is my savior and in Him i take my refuge till i meet Him in heaven one day. Since i know the Mighty God the creator of heaven and earth is my Father i look at things around me with gladness and amaze at His creation for all things created for Christ alone. All glory be to Him. Today i pray to God that my family and i will walk closer to Him and be filled by His Holy Spirit. In everything we give thanks to God in Jesus' name for we know whatever path we come across our Lord is walking ahead of us leading and guiding us. Jesus said fear not for I am with you always. Hallelujah. He is my Rock and Refuge. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment