Monday, November 30, 2009

I will not fear for i know whatever situation i am in the power and the glory of Jesus Christ will be with me.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Yesterday after church service, Pastor Alvin prayed for me and
given me the above verse to meditate on to overcome my anxiety and stress due to the work load i have in TH. Praise God that while i was meditating his word and claim His promise, I have the understanding how precious i am to God for He promise to be with me, strengthen me and uphold me in His righteous hand. In His righteous hand...............glory to God for i have understanding that Jesus is sitting at the right of God in power and in glory praying for me. In Christ i am sitting on God`s right hand too for who am i in Christ. Praise the Lord! for i know wherever i go the power and glory of Christ belong to me. Why should i be afraid and feel frightened? The Son of the Mighty God who has conquered over sin and triumphed over evil is with me. Hallelujah. I am have been set free. Just finished work today and felt much better and relax. All glory to God. In Jesus` name.
Roman 8:34 Who is he who condemns?It is Christ who died,and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God , who also makes intercession for us .

No comments:

Post a Comment