Thursday, November 26, 2009

I rest in my God my Father promises

Psalm 120:1 I call on the Lord in my distress, and He answers me.
Loving Father, i give thanks and praise You that You will never leave me nor forsake me. It is comforting to know that my Abba Father is always beside me when i climb up rocky mountain. To know He is with me give me hope and courage to continue climbing and i know my God is strengthening me as i go on trusting Him to lead me to the top victoriously. In the uncertainty i believe in His Son Jesus Christ shall empower me to go on............to have faith is to endure with faith i have in Christ and i know victory will be mine in Christ. Hallelujah! All glory to God! In Jesus' name i pray that Jesus Christ love and power will reign forever in Morning, Maple, Malthus and my heart. Praise the Lord forever and ever for we belong to Jesus Christ. Amen.
John 10:14 I am the good shepherd; I know My sheep and My sheep know Me...just as the Father knows me and I know my Father....and I lay down my life for the sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment