Saturday, November 14, 2009

To know Jesus loves me is my strength..to go on..

Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall i fear? The Lord is the strength of my life. Of whom shall i be afraid?
Hallelujah! Jesus perfect love for me will cast out all the fear in me as i face the wave before i can swim. I know my God my Father has given me the victory in Christ to cast out all the feeling of fear and move on with the power of His Holy Spirit to be a great swimmer. To know the Lord`s power is the first step i will take and to trust Him to lead me to the victory point. My God my Father knows how much i need and rely on His power and grace to move on without fear, despair and weak but with faith to know that my Father is always with me, strengthening me day by day. I thank you Father that in Christ i am more than a conquerer. Amen.
Psalm 31:3
For You are my rock and my fortress; therefore for Your name`s sake, Lead me and guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment